Thursday, November 22, 2007

November Visioning the Dream Awake

Visioning the Dream Awake – November 2007
www.danamrkich.com

What’s New this Month!


- November Monthly Visions & Astro
- New Articles & November’s Rhyming Story
- Soul Sessions: In Person or via Email

~~~~~~~~~~~~

November Monthly Visions & Astro
What’s Happening this Month: It’s all about the Shadow !! The energies have been hard and heavy lately. All our shadow stuff is coming up, along with any distaste and resistance we have to the shadow within ourselves and others….
Read more here: http://danamrkich.blogspot.com/2007/11/november-monthly-visions.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Articles

Inside Information: Featured in the Body + Soul Liftout, Australia ( The Sunday Telegraph, NSW, The Herald Sun, VIC, The Sunday Mail, QLD, The Sunday Mail, SA or The Sunday Times, WA.) http://www.danamrkich.com/images/articles/07/bodyandsoul_02.jpg

Rhyming Stories Series – You Choose Your Way: PlanetLightworker – November 2007
PLW Subscribers: http://www.planetlightworker.com/articles/danamrkich/article10.php
Non Subscribers: http://www.danamrkich.com/writings/articl/07/ycyw.html


~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soul Sessions with Dana available in Sydney and via Email!

Namaste: 1st Floor Warringah Mall, Brookvale, 20 min north of the City, Sydney Australia:
Wednesdays and Fridays - To make an appointment, please call (02) 9939 1993

Secrets for the Soul: Due to an overwhelming response to my recent article in Body + Soul (thank you!!!), with requests for email sessions pouring in, simultaneously occurring just as I get into preparing the final draft of ‘A New Chapter’ for print (the last few weeks have been very “yay!..panic panic!…yay!”) I have had to cut back the number of days I do in person sessions. As a result I will no longer be available at Secrets for the Soul. Thank you to all there, especially Kim and Mario for your support and well wishes. Wishing you continuing success, growth and abundance! Xox

Email: How does it work via Email? For more info: http://www.danamrkich.com/readings/index.html

“Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for your time & guidance. It was like I was reading something I already knew (but didn’t see clearly) and I was covered in goosebumps whilst reading my session. I was overjoyed to get your take on the career thing, as it is how I feel inside but there’s a lot of fear around it- but now I realise the fear is around what other people will think of my career choice and not about me being scared of it. And thankyou for your insights about my relationship. I recognised every word & feel really empowered. I realise I have to do the hard yards myself & make ‘the commitment to me’ a reality but your guidance has given me much-needed support & clarity, thank you.” Lisa Mount, Sydney, Australia, Email Session

Feedback
If you have any questions or comments about anything covered in this month’s newsletter or about any of the site content please let me know! If you have any requests or suggestions for new sections or topics you’d like to know more about, please email: dana@danamrkich.com


Love and blessings,

Danaxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~


Dana Mrkich
Freelance Writer, Author, Spiritual Intuitive
Content Editor, Urth.TV
Visioning the Dream Awake
Email: dana@danamrkich.com
Online: www.danamrkich.com
MySpace: www.myspace.com/danamrkich

Dana Mrkich is a spiritual intuitive, writer, author and visionary. Her first book “A New Chapter” is being released early 2008. A passionate advocate for empowering, inspiring media, and the merging of consciousness with action in the social and political arenas, Dana is a Content Editor for Urth.TV. To subscribe to Dana’s newsletter please email: subscribe@danamrkich.com

No comments:

Post a Comment