Monday, July 25, 2011

The Little Girl from the Stars

There was once a little girl. This little girl came from the stars and all her life wondered why she was here on Earth instead of back home amongst the planets and moonbeams. One day she was at the depth of her despair.

“Why have you left me here?” she cried. “Why can’t you come and take me back home?”

She looked to the sky and begged someone to come and help her, to take her away from this place she so felt she didn’t belong in. At that moment a great flash of light appeared before her, and standing there in front of her was an angel.

“Hello,” said the little girl. “Who are you?”

“I am your angel, David” said the angel. “I’ve come to take you home.”

The little girl livened up and sprang to her feet. “You’ve come to take me home! I can’t believe it, I’ve asked and prayed for this moment! I was beginning to think you’d never come. I thought you had abandoned me.”

“You can never be abandoned,” said David, “for we are all always a part of you and you are a part of us, and thus you can never be separated from that which you are a part of.”

The little girl shrugged her shoulders and said, “Whatever. Separate, together, I don’t care. I just want to go home.”

David put out his arms and said, “Come here little one.”

The little girl went to him. He reached out and took her in his arms and held her.

“What does that feel like?” he asked.

“Well it feels great. I feel warm and safe.”

“What else do you feel?

“I feel loved and protected and looked after.”

“Do you feel at home?”

Of course, this feels exactly like home!”

With that David looked down at her. “Why do you think that is?”

The little girl looked up at him with a confused look. “Well, because you’re from there.”

“Guess again.”

The little girl looked at him even more confused. “Well, I don’t know why. You tell me.”

“It feels like home because it is home. You are home. You have never left home. You have only chosen to keep parts of home from your sight, from your senses. Home is all around you. It is within you. We are all here with you, just as you are here with us.”

The little girl blinked at him. “But the stars, I feel I’m from the stars?”

“And so you are, but you are also from here. You are from everywhere, it is all part of the same. You only miss the stars because you are remembering that part of you that has chosen to keep that part of home hidden. Now that it is becoming visible to you again do not mourn the part of home that you have missed, celebrate the part of it that you are re-discovering.

“But when do I get to see you all again? When do I get to be with my family again?”

“You can be with us anytime. You are with us all the time. Just look. Just listen. Just ask. We are here.”

With that, another flash of light and David disappeared from the little girl’s vision. ‘But he is still here’ she thought, ‘he must be, he said he was’.

With that the little girl lay in her bed and shut her eyes.

She had many dreams that night. She dreamed of faraway people and places and stars and planets and galaxies she had not been to in a long time. She dreamed of the past and of the future, and after all the dreaming she awoke remembering one thing. It’s all here now, it’s all happening now. We can’t perceive that yet, we can’t see that yet. But there it is. Now, what to do with that remembering?

© Dana Mrkich 2005

Permission is granted to share this freely on the condition that the author is credited, and the URL www.danamrkich.com is included. Dana Mrkich is an Energy Intuitive, Conscious Evolution Writer/Speaker/Teacher and Author of A New Chapter.


No comments:

Post a Comment