Tuesday, October 15, 2013

15 Oct - M Class Solar Flare Heightening Emotions and Synchronicities

An M Class Solar Flare today has lots of people ducking for cover, and wanting to take cover underneath a doona/duvet, while others are feeling hyped up as if on a huge adrenalin wave. The flare feels to have intensified whatever emotion/issue is closest to the surface within you. 

So if you've been procrastinating about something, all of a sudden it has to be done today! If you've been trying not to worry about something, all of a sudden you might be freaking out about how it's all going to work out. If you've delayed doing something that actually would be very exciting or fulfilling, today you may have received the injection of energy, motivation, clarity or whatever you needed to get you moving. 

Parallel synchronicity experiences also seem to be heightened, for example I made a new pizza sauce for the first time last night, and had a glass bowl filled with it on the kitchen counter. Meanwhile one of my sisters posted a near identical pic on Instagram of something she'd just made for the first time. She had used the exact same glass bowl, filled with the same sort of reddish sauce only hers was capsicum not tomato based. Ok nothing world-changing here, but still I love it when things like this happen! Also I finally got around to using a gift voucher today that a good friend gave us for Christmas, meanwhile she called to say she was finally using the gift voucher today that we had given her for her birthday months ago. Just a couple of several such happenings today! 

How's your day?

(C) Dana Mrkich
www.danamrkich.com
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,
    Thank you for all these frequent updates. It is really helpful in gaining a perspective that puts the mind at greater ease. I have found this last week challenging as I have felt like my adrenal gland has been pumping constantly - this reminded me of a period of my life when the same sort of symptoms spiraled into a type of nervous breakdown - so needless to say I was feeling a bit concerned. It's interesting for me how quickly self-doubt crept in. I began to question if I had moved forward at all in all these years. So, I feel greatful and comforted when, just as I need it, there is your email with links to these latest posts that lift my perspective and remind me to love my ego but trust my divinity.
    With Love
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made a decision to "upgrade" my life today. I finally get that I deserve.

    ReplyDelete