Thursday, November 06, 2014

#Solar Flares and feeling tired

Just when I think, "I need to take a break from writing about #SolarFlares, everyone must be tired of hearing about them" there are more strong ones, and the energy is just too big not to write about it!

We're at 8 M Class Solar Flares this week from Sunspot 2205, that's 2 a day! And just when I thought' oh wow this one is different, I feel so energised!' - I could barely keep my eyes open this afternoon for about 30 minutes! I felt like someone had given me a drowsy sleeping pill. I had a look online and yep, sure enough, there was an M Flare in progress.

It is easier to have energetic work done on us when we are asleep or very relaxed, so don't feel bad about yourself if you are getting waves of extreme tiredness! We can't necessarily have a nap right when we need to, but if you get that tired wave, and are able to surrender to it by slowing down even if just for half an hour or so, it will help your energy do what it needs to do in response to the incoming energy. Otherwise, any energetic shifting that needs to happen will happen when you are asleep later on and that's great - it just means the tired/drowsy feeling may stay with you longer until that flare's energy is done with you. Hope you are all travelling well x


(c) Dana Mrkich 2014

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dana, I don't get tired of your posts. I think they're fantastic and very helpful. I feel asleep for awhile on the sofa last night when I got home from work. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Woke up feeling groggy but carried on with my evening after that restful break and had energy to do lots of organizing and house clearing. Big hugs and lots of love to you. Candace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candace, I love writing the posts and am happy they are helping, and that so many people are resonating!

      Delete
  2. I've done nothing but sleep away my free time this entire week, although the excessive fatigue seemed to start for me after the solar eclipse a couple weeks ago. I've been tempted to say that I'm sick, but I have no other symptoms aside from the intense fatigue. Needless to say, I've had a feeling it had to do with all the energy shifting these past couple weeks, so I've just been resting and not worrying about anything else. There's really been a lot going on energy-wise this past month, and I'm pretty sure my body's having a hard time keeping up. I hope it adjusts soon, though, because this has been the longest period I've been down due to energetic shifts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo much energy shifting, I don't know how our bodies are keeping up....!! x

      Delete