Monday, August 12, 2013

Spring Cleaning Time

So many people I know have been in the midst of a big clean-up over the past week or so, ever since the New Moon in Leo - throwing away years of old paperwork, deleting an over-full in-box, clearing clutter from the house and garage, throwing away junk from the fridge and kitchen, streamlining and simplifying thoughts and behaviours: what makes me feel good, what doesn't, what do I need, what do I not, re-evaluating relationships and work situations: what do I deserve, what can I no longer accept? 

With the Sun in the process of its once-in-11-year magnetic pole shift, and Leo ruling the Sun, I can't help but think that we are mirroring the Sun's process - out with the old, in with the new and pressing reset where required. Of course that's the general theme of our big Shift overall but our evolutionary shift is made up of many powerful mini-shifts triggering and facilitating our transformation, and the Sun is responsible for many of those. 

On that note, if you've been feeling a sense of 'waiting', like a dam needs to burst, my feeling is we will feel a sense of energetic/emotional relief once the sun's magnetic flip is done followed by a new rush of energy. No-one knows when exactly this will happen, just like no-one knows exactly when a baby will be born, but scientists are saying anytime within the next 3-4 months. 

So, anyone else in 'spring-cleaning' mode?

(c) Dana Mrkich 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment