Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Let Love In!

The March Let Love In 28 Day Online Course is now up for bookings! I wrote this course for those who are ready to move into healthier, more conscious and connected love relationships - whether you are currently in one or not.

9 years ago I decided I was done with my relationship patterns. Exercise after exercise came to me, and I spent a year intensely excavating and shifting my energy in this area, determined to let in the soulmate relationship I knew I was here to have. Finally, as I emerged from that year it happened. Like magic. Well, magic with a lot of soul work preparing me.

Would we have still connected without the soul work? Probably yes, knowing how destiny works. Would have I been in the right emotional space for not only the meeting, but for all the moments of inner child issues and adult issues that come up when you are in a committed relationship with your life partner? Knowing myself, I'd say not.

You might be looking for your one, ready to let go of old patterns, or you may be with your one but still have issues coming up that get in the way of your happiness and harmony. If so, this course is for you. Enrol here now: http://ow.ly/GQCpM


(c) Dana Mrkich 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment