Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Funny Backdrop to the May Monthly Visions

Hi Everyone,

In all the years  of writing these Monthly Visions, this month’s has definitely been the most challenging. Usually there is a very clear overall theme being experienced by the collective, with us all as individuals expressing variants on these themes in our own personal ways. This month it has been almost impossible to pin down a clear collective theme, at least in the usual way it comes through.

The hilarious thing is that I've emerged with a HUGE Monthly Visions, so much so that I had to split it into two parts. Which is in itself funny because I talk a lot about the seeming polarisation we're witnessing lately. The good news is, each part ended up being 2644 words exactly - what are the odds? So I take that as a sign that no matter how chaotic things seem out there it's all going to come to a place of balance and harmony!

May 2013 Monthly Visions Part 1:  Intensification and Polarisation

May Monthly Visions Part 2: The Disconnection prior to the New Connection

This month there is no video version because I've just upgraded to a new laptop, but my old video camera isn't compatible with it so I have to re-think how I do my video's. Which again is funny because I also talk about the transition we're all experiencing from our old 'audio and video' connections to our new.

Life is becoming more and more like a living experience of being in the movie 'The Matrix' or 'The Truman Show'. I've always felt that, but now it's gone up a couple hundred notches!

For anyone needing a Soul Session at this time, I am now taking bookings for June.

Much love to you all,

Dana
www.danamrkich.com

Join Dana on Facebook or Twitter for regular energy updates

No comments:

Post a Comment