Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Universe Knows where you Live

If you are ready for your Soulmate but at the same time think 'How will I ever meet him/her?', I say to people all the time: "The Universe knows where you live." 

Now more than ever synchronicities are working overtime to bring people together in ways you never could have planned: "I wasn't going to go into that shop but I did..", "I was going to leave the party early but my favourite song came on and I thought I'd stay 5 more minutes...". 

Whether you are looking for the one, a new job, or guidance about a decision you have to make, now is a great time to say to the Universe I'm ready for this, thank you for showing me the way, thank you for bringing this person to me or this new opportunity to me. 

Yes Divine Timing always plays a role, so we have to take that into consideration, but you can at least meet Divine Timing halfway so that you're ready when the time is ready. Your own energy also plays a role - if there is something you want that isn't happening, it often means there is a part of you that for some reason doesn't want it - or doesn't want it quite yet. Journal with that part. Ask it: why don't you want this? Or why don't you want this yet? 

The Grand Trine on July 17 is Magic in an Astro-bottle so drink it up and use it to step up and out into the next level of You.

(c) Dana Mrkich 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment