Monday, January 12, 2015

Pink Flowers!

So today I was at the shop and passed a florist. The colourful bunches of flowers really jumped out at me, especially the pink bunch. I had a feeling I wanted to see what I could manifest and thought to myself "I would really love the experience of someone buying me a bunch of flowers today."

I had no attachment to this happening, no agenda as to who or how (Christian god love him doesn't come home with random flowers), and pretty much forgot about it straight away. I did have a genuine appreciation for how the pink flowers looked and felt. Well guess what Christian came home with today!!!!!!!! 





I guess I can't say he doesn't come home with random flowers anymore!

Whether it's manifesting, telepathy or a psychic nudge on his part, this is how the higher vibrations work....clearly and quickly! Especially when there is no resistance, attachment, agenda etc.

Now, that million dollars would be lovely to receive right now too! 😎

Share your manifesting and synchronicity stories here!


(c) Dana Mrkich 2015
 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!!! :D :D :D

    I have definitely noticed greater manifesting synchronicity in my life in the past month. I have to monitor what I think because they keep showing up! :)

    - Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete